Malcom Behavioral Health Services L.L.C
- Mr. Clint P. Malcom is certified in Family Psychiatric Mental Health Care and received his Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Degree for Mental Health in February 2006.
- Clint has had a Nebraska Nursing License since 1992.
- In May of 2005, Clint graduated with a Masters of Science in Nursing from the University of Nebraska Medical Center at Kearney.
- Clint is a member of the Nebraska Nurse Practitioners, Nebraska Nurses Association, the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, and the Nebraska District IV Nurses Association.
- With over 20 years experience working in mental health care, Clint has gained extensive time working with children, teenagers, adolescents, and adults. Clint has treated a variety of mental illnesses such as depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, schizophrenia, ADHD, mood disorders, and obsessive compulsive disorder.