- Appointment Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Follow Up Medication Management Appointments: 30 Minutes
- Please give at least 24 hours notice if you cannot make an appointment.
- It is suggested to schedule your appointments 4-6 weeks in advance.
- Appointments will be rescheduled if you are more than 10 minutes late.
- Medication Management
- Mental Health Outpatient Therapy
- Estimated Time: 1.5 hours
- When you arrive to the office, please check-in with the receptionist in Suite 102.
- You will need to bring your photo ID and insurance card or Medicare/Medicaid card.
- Bring a list of your current medications, doses, and dosing instructions. This may be obtained at your local pharmacy.
- You may download the pre-evaluation forms here or you can complete them in our waiting area 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Contact your pharmacy FIRST and request that the Pharmacy contacts our office to request more refills. Generally this process will result in faster refills. This may not apply to certain medications.
- Medications may not be refilled if you do not attend your medication management appointments with Clint on a regular basis. It is important that we monitor your medication(s) on a regular basis!